Monday, June 22, 2015

INSIDE OUT

I've been on hiatus from illustrating for a little while (thanks to being a first-time home buyer and ample freelance work!) and got back on the drawing horse to do Never Ending Radical Dude's movie review illustration of Pixar/Disney's latest Inside Out.

It was my first time creating an illustration for an animated movie. While the illustration came out pretty good, under the little time frame I had to create, I was slightly disappointed with my concept and that it looked more like a promo image than an illustration, without a style that's a bit more of my own. But I come out with a new challenge I'll be willing to tackle in the future. Besides that, the balance (and explosion!) of colours has me feeling happy regardless.




This was the opening weekend for Inside Out, has anyone seen it yet? Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment